Online Marketer EN (Australia)
Eindhoven, The Netherlands | Fulltime
ROOSH is a Dutch e-commerce organization established in Eindhoven in 2013. We assist the traveling consumer by providing a simple online platform to compare and book car parking services at airports throughout Europe, Australia, and USA. As a young and rapidly-growing company, we are always looking to expand our team and services.
We are seeking a Digital Online Marketer with SEO and SEA experience and excellent English writing skills. You will join a multicultural marketing team with co-workers from over 9 countries. Your focus will be on developing and implementing SEO and SEA marketing strategies and writing SEO optimized content across multiple websites. Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills are necessary as writing is paramount to this role.
- Send your CV along with 2-3 recent writing samples
- We will assign you a relevant task to complete
- Interview with CEO
- Trial day at the ROOSH office
- Managing the SEA Campaigns
- Oversee development of content strategy for multiple websites primarily for our Australia platform (www.flyparks.com.au) as well as our travel blog (The Travelling Souk)
- Stay in contact with our car parks and contracting new car parks.
- Write compelling, informative, SEO optimized content and copy
- Review content for quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Develop and execute SEO marketing strategies for various websites
- Analyze SEO performance, identify problems, implement solutions
- Collaborate with marketing teams in the implementation of new strategies
- Conduct keyword research analysis to incorporate into content writing and copy writing
- Develop and implement link building strategies to increase domain rating and search rankings
- Monitor algorithm changes and provide insight for improving organic search results
- Assist with Flyparks customer inquiries and trouble shooting
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or other related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, SEA, copywriting, content development in English
- Experience with SEO content creation, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Know how to set up and manage SEA campaigns
- Can set up and manage remarketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, keyword research, and data analytics
- Must have keen attention to detail and be able to work on various projects at one time
Experience with analyzing tools like Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush
- 25 vacation days
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- 2 hours of training every week
- Young team of marketeers from 9 different countries
- Very nice office at Torenallee 20, Strijp-S
There are many opportunities to learn new skills with ROOSH. We have honed our skills with data tracking, link building outreach, and search engine optimization. If you are looking for a role in a fast-developing company with a team of young and ambitious people, then we would like to hear from you!