Eindhoven, The Netherlands | Fulltime
ROOSH. is a Dutch e-commerce organisation established in Eindhoven, founded in 2013. It runs platforms on which consumers can compare and book parkings around airports in Europe and Australia. We started our activities for the Dutch market and now we are about to become Europe’s biggest provider of airport parkings for the travelling consumer.
Besides our airport parking concept, we’re working on the development of other mobility labels. For these activities we are looking for a developer who can help us with the following activities:
The dashboard in which we can see all bookings coming in, statistics and the possibility to adjust and cancel bookings. This dashboard needs to has multiple areas; for our own use, our providers, resellers and clients.
Development of the website
We are continuously innovating our website in order to improve UX and design. Amongst others, a customer login area needs to be developed and different service options needs to be bookable.
Off course it is important to know with what kind of stack we’re working.
Stack we’re using:
- js for creating the interfaces.
Furthermore we use Laravel Nova for our internal CMS for all websites. Any knowledge of Laravel and/or PHP could be usefull.
What we expect from you:
- You are able to program in different languages to develop new features and fix problems;
- You have experience with both front- and backend developing;
- You think managing different versions is important and you have experience with Git or comparable tools;
- You have experience working with API’s;
- You work consistent and love clean code.
What we see as an absolute advantage:
- Experience with service-oriented or microservice architecture;
- Experience with developing APIs;
- Able to work with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.);
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with SQL, scheme design and data modeling.
This is how the application process wil look like: